What are you interested in?
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
To celebrate Superman’s 75th anniversary, the Royal Canadian Mint, Official Licensee of DC Comics is featuring the amazing Superman on a coin for the very first time. This spectacular coin features Superman’s S-Shield, a world renowned symbol, in two enamel colours.
• Celebrate Superman’s 75th Anniversary! It’s the first time The Man of Steel™ appears on Royal Canadian Mint coins!
• One of the most recognized logos in the world, in any industry, the Superman S-shield is an icon for the ages. After 75 years, this symbol is recognizable on every continent and transcends languages and culture.
• Superman’s shield is featured prominently in stunning red and yellow enamel.
• Features Superman’s native Kryptonian language, as created by DC Comics, and reads “75 Years of Superman” in French and English.
• Exceptional packaging fit for the Man of Steel’s 75th birthday, including a clear acrylic presentation case and graphic beauty box displaying Clark Kent tearing open his shirt to reveal Superman’s S-shield, making a quick change in the nearest telephone booth.
This $20 coin is certified to be 99.99% pure silver with a diameter of 38 millimetres and a metal weight of 31.39 grams. The reverse image, provided by DC Comics/Warner Brothers, features Superman’s Shield/logo in red and yellow enamel. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS,” as well as “SUPERMAN” in the fictitious Kryptonian language from Superman's home planet in English and French. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in custom case and beauty box.
Order yours today!
TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.