1 oz Fine Silver Coins - O Canada 5-Coin Subscription (2013)
This product was erroneously labelled #122743 in the Impression catalogue
Subscription includes beautiful wooden case. Order today!
Canada's national identity is much like its majestic landscape: diverse, storied, and sometimes elusive. In the ever-changing tectonics of Canadian culture, identifiers tend to reflect the nation's natural assets and social and political institutions. Born of this complex background, Canadian icons are distinct because they carry meaning for all Canadians, regardless of where we live or how we came to be here. These are the images that plumb the depths of Canadian pride and kindle Canadians' love for their home.
The beaver coin is the first coin in your new 1 oz fine silver O Canada subscription, which focuses on iconic Canadian animals to celebrate Canada. Order your subscription today! (Please read below for important shipping and billing details.*)
• Each series offers a free wooden collector's box upon purchase of 2nd coin
• You can cancel your subscription at any time with no obligation. The collector case will be yours to keep with our compliments.
• Your coins are rendered in fine silver (99.99% pure) and are GST/HST exempt.
• Coins in this subscription series include images of the Beaver, Polar Bear, Caribou, Wolf and Orca, and are available as part of this subscription.
• Limited mintage of 8,500 worldwide.
Designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc, your first coin in this subscription features a portrait of a beaver mother and two kits. The mother is viewed from behind with the right side of her body set in profile, gazing at her two small kits who nestle in the curve of their mother's tail and body. The adult's iconic leathery tail is fully visible, its scale-like surface rendered in textural detail. In the background, you see the beavers' home pond with a twig structure. In the far distance, the shoreline is dotted with the leafy deciduous trees, which are preferred by the beaver. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word "CANADA," the date "2013," and the face value of "25 DOLLARS," as well as a small stylized beaver paw print symbol.
Each coin is encapsulated and will be shipped in a die-cut with its serialized certificate of authenticity. The subscription case is a wooden case lined with black flock with an insert that can be lifted to prominently display your coins. The case is protected by a theme-coloured custom beauty box.
An excellent addition to any collection focused around nature.
Order your subscription today!
* Shipping and handling charges will apply to the collector case and individual coins. Subscription by credit card only. Your credit card will be charged as each coin is shipped. Subscription price for individual coins is subject to change.
You may also like
1/10 oz Fine Gold Coin - The Beaver - Mintage: 4000 (2013)
12 reviews$279.95 CAD
Fine Silver Coin - Arctic Fox - Mintage: 8500 (2013)
45 reviews$84.95 CAD
Fine Silver Coin - Tradition of Hunting: Deer - Mintage: 10000 (2013)
18 reviews$69.95 CAD