What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
* Please call store to confirm product stock.close
Canadian battalions remained in Cyprus until the mid-1990's and a small group of observers is still present today. UNFICYP is now in its 50th year and has witnessed a minimum of one tour from virtually every infantry battalion in Canada, with armoured and artillery regiments also serving.
This eye-catching coin automatically makes you think of all the men and women who have served with the Canadian Forces, but its theme will undoubtedly strike a chord with anyone who feels a sense of pride in Canada's leadership role in the global peacekeeping movement, including historians, political pundits; anyone who stands against violence and supports the peaceful resolution of all conflicts. Its design provides a privileged glimpse into a United Nations observation post and of the difficult and isolated terrain that often characterizes the world's conflict zones.
Order yours today!
• Your coin features a rare, blue enamel selectively applied to the beret—the signature feature of the Peacekeeper's uniform and a stunning highlight against the shine of silver.
• Your coin is a reverent tribute to the thousands of Canadians who have proudly served as Peacekeepers!
• A prestigious keepsake that will be treasured by those who value the men and women who have served with the Canadian Forces.
• Your coin is expertly crafted to convey the detailed crests on the Peacekeeper's uniform as well as the United Nations flag waving from the top of the tower.
• Limited to 8,500 coins worldwide.
• Your coin is rendered in fine silver (99.99% pure) and is GST/HST exempt.
Your coin was designed by Canadian artist Silvia Pecota and features a soldier standing at the base of the tower, which conveys the Peacekeeper's need to be constantly at the ready, while the Master Corporal in the foreground highlights the most recognizable component of the Peacekeeper's uniform—the signature blue beret rendered in coloured enamel.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a coloured sleeve.
Order your coin today!