What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The fourth largest of the Great Lakes in terms of surface area, Lake Erie is the smallest in volume. It is hydrologically supplied by the three upper Great Lakes—Superior, Michigan, and Huron—as well as Lake St. Clair and the St. Clair River and drains into the Niagara River and the Welland Canal. The Point Pelee peninsula on Erie's northern shore is the most southerly mainland point in Canada.
A stunning gift for friends or family who love natural wonders, geography, history and the beautiful Canadian landscape. Order yours today!
• Your coin is crafted with raised land against a translucent enamel filled lake.
• This coin features an interpretation of the bathymetric depths below the lake surface based on data from the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
• Your coin is the third in our 5-coin series featuring the beautiful Great Lakes.
• Also available as part of a five coin subscription!
• Your coin is proof-finish fine silver (99.99% pure), enameled and is GST/HST exempt.
• A beautiful addition for any collector who enjoys natural imagery, unique design or Canadiana.
• Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
Your coin features an interpretation of a bathymetry map of Lake Erie replicated by Royal Canadian Mint engravers and highlighted with coloured enamel.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order your coin today!
This product has been produced by the Royal Canadian Mint based on Canadian Hydrographic Service data, pursuant to CHS license 203-0225-1260-R.