1 oz. Fine Silver Coin - Lake Ontario - Mintage: 10,000 (2014)
More than one-quarter of Canada's population lives within the Lake Ontario watershed. Bordered by the province of Ontario and New York State, Lake Ontario is the final gateway in the Great Lakes' hydrologic journey to the Atlantic Ocean.
A stunning gift for friends or family who love natural wonders, geography, history and the beautiful Canadian landscape. Order yours today!
• Your coin is crafted with raised land against a translucent enamel filled lake.
• This coin features an interpretation of the bathymetric depths below the lake surface based on data from the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
• Your coin is the second in our 5-coin series featuring the beautiful Great Lakes.
• Also available as part of a five coin subscription!
• Your coin is proof-finish fine silver (99.99% pure), enameled and is GST/HST exempt.
• A beautiful addition for any collector who enjoys natural imagery, unique design or Canadiana.
• Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
Your coin features an interpretation of a bathymetric map of Lake Ontario highlighted with coloured enamel.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order your coin today!
This product has been produced by the Royal Canadian Mint based on Canadian Hydrographic Service data, pursuant to CHS license 203-0225-1260-R.
You may also like
Canadian Maple Leaf 1/2 oz. Silver Coin (2015)
111 reviews$29.95 CAD
1/2 oz. Fine Silver Gold-Plated Coin - Celebrating Canada - Mintage: 8,000 (2015)
88 reviews$69.95 CAD
Pure Silver Proof Set With Colour - 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Flag (2015)
57 reviews$229.95 CAD
$25 for $25 Fine Silver Coin – 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Flag
427 reviews$25.00 CAD
1 oz. Fine Silver Coin - Lake Michigan - Mintage: 10,000 (2015)
6 reviews$114.95 CAD
1 oz. Fine Silver Coin - Lake Erie - Mintage: 10,000 (2014)
3 reviews$114.95 CAD