What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The Bank of Russia has issued commemorative silver coins that celebrate the upcoming Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. The Royal Canadian Mint is the official Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games product partner and these coins are the first version to be sold in Canada.
An ideal addition to your Olympic collection. Order all coins from the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics today!
• A unique opportunity for you to own coins of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics from the Bank of Russia!
• A FIRST! These Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics coins are the first version to be sold in North America!
• Your coin is 1 ounce of sterling silver with proof finish.
Designed by A.A. Brynza, your coin depicts a curler throwing a rock down the ice. Designed by E.V. Kramskaia, the obverse side of your coin depicts the relief image of the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation with a semicircular inscription over it "THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION", the denomination of the coin "3 ROUBLES" and the year of issue "2014 r.", the indication of the metal according to the D.I. Mendeleyev Periodic System of Elements, the purity, the trademark of the Saint Petersburg Mint and the fine precious metal content.
• Your coin comes packaged in a Sochi.ru branded black wooden clamshell which is protected by a Sochi.ru branded white sleeve.
• Your coin includes a serialized certificate, proof of the authenticity of your coin.
An ideal addition to your silver or Olympic collection.
Order all coins from the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics today!