1/10 oz Fine Gold Coin - The Beaver - Mintage: 4000 (2013)
First coin in our new $5 gold O Canada series. Order today!
The iconic image of the beaver reaches back to Canada's earliest roots. This resilient animal, unmatched except by humans for its ability to manipulate the land to its own ends, symbolizes the wealth of resources and innovation that have allowed Canada to evolve from a fur-trading outpost to a sovereign nation. The beaver's persistence, penchant for hard work and adaptability are qualities that Canadians hold dear.
Your coin is the first in our exciting new $5 gold O Canada series, which focuses on iconic Canadian animals to celebrate Canada. Order today!
• Rendered in fine gold (99.99% pure) with a limited mintage of only 4,000 coins, your coin will be highly sought after, so don't delay!
• Future coins in this series include: Polar Bear, Caribou, Wolf and Orca. Subscribe today to receive all as part of the subscription!
• Engraved in exquisite detail and proof finish, your coin celebrates one of Canada's most important national icons: the beaver.
• A prestigious and accessible addition to any gold collection.
• Also available are the 1/2oz silver full beaver portrait and larger 1 oz silver beaver family designs.
Your coin was designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc and features a detailed portrait of a beaver. Viewed in profile from its right side, the beaver's face fills the central field. The animal's distinctive small ears, eyes, and nose—all adapted for underwater living—rise above the water in which the beaver is partially immersed. The animal's mat of thick, well-groomed fur and whiskers are rendered in fine detail. Its clawed forepaws limberly clutch a small branch from a tree, which the beaver eagerly chews for sustenance. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word "CANADA," the date "2013," and the face value of "5 DOLLARS," as well as a small stylized beaver paw print symbol.
Each coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized beauty box.
Order your subscription today!
You may also like
1/10 oz. Pure Gold Coins - O Canada 4-Coin Subscription - Mintage: 4,000 (2014)
0 reviews$279.95 CAD
0.5 g Pure Gold Coin - Chipmunk - Mintage: 10,000 (2014)
41 reviews$79.95 CAD
1/10 oz. Pure Gold Coin - Five Blessings - Mintage: 2,000 (2014)
7 reviews$279.95 CAD