What are you interested in?
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
Living high above the tree line on the Arctic tundra, the Inuit and other migratory people of the High Arctic have used the tools provided to them by nature to not only thrive in one of the planet's most hostile climates, but also help to ensure the survival of others in their region. One of these tools is the inukshuk. Its name meaning "a thing that acts on behalf of a person," an inukshuk (pronounced "inook-shook") is a sculpture of piled stone used as a place marker, navigational aid and communication tool.
Your coin tells the beautiful story of the history and traditions of the inukshuk and the Canadian Arctic. An ideal gift for family and friends who enjoy all things Canadian!
• Your coin is the first in the O Canada 12-coin series. Purchase each coin individually, or purchase the subscription to ensure you receive all the coins in the series!
• Your coin is half-ounce of fine silver (99.99% pure)
• Includes an official Certificate of Authenticity
• Limited to 40,000 coins worldwide
• GST/HST exempt
Your coin was designed by Canadian artist Tony Bianco and features a human-shaped Inukshuk standing before the icy mountains, frozen sea and aurora borealis characteristic of the Canadian Arctic.
• Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock.
• Your coin is protected by a customized beauty box.
• Your coin is accompanied by a serialized certificate—your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
An ideal gift for family and friends who enjoy all things Canadian!
Order your coin today, or order the O Canada subscription!