1/25 oz Fine Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 12000 (2012)
An iconic image of the Cariboo Gold Rush crafted in fine gold (99.99% pure)!
In 1861, prospectors arrived in colonial British Columbia. The gold rush was intense and shortlived; and delivered unimaginable wealth for the time. Using panning to locate gold dates back thousands of years. The pan has remained the symbol of the gold rush dream: one prospector, alone in the wilderness, armed only with a pan and dreams of "striking it rich". This coin will make a beautiful gift for someone you cherish.
• Your coin marks the 150th anniversary of Canada’s colonial gold rush!
• Crafted in 1/25-ounce fine gold (99.99% pure).
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited to 12,000 coins worldwide.
Designed by Tony Bianco, your coin depicts the elemental image that inspired gold fever throughout the 1860s: a tin pan just lifted from the river’s waters filled with nuggets and the dust of gold.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case.
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
Your coin is an iconic image of the Cariboo Gold Rush and the gold fever it inspired in the hearts of prospectors and gold bugs around the world.
Order yours today!
You may also like
1/25 oz Fine Gold Coin - Owl Shaman Holding Goose - Mintage: 10000 (2013)
27 reviews$129.95 CAD
14k Gold Coin - 100th Anniversary of the Canadian Arctic Expedition - Mintage: 2500 (2013)
5 reviews$599.95 CAD
Fine Gold Coin - Jacques Cartier - Mintage: 2000 (2013)
14 reviews$1,199.95 CAD
14-Karat Gold Coin - Ontario Coat of Arms - Mintage: 500 (2013)
0 reviews$2,649.95 CAD
1/10 oz Fine Gold Coin - Year of the Snake (2013)
9 reviews$229.95 CAD
Fine Gold Coin - Robert Bateman Moose - Mintage: 750 (2012)
3 reviews$2,699.95 CAD