14-Karat Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 2,500 (2012)
One of the lowest mintages of recent years.
Your coin features include:
• Struck in 14-karat gold and limited to only 2,500 coins worldwide.
• Detailed different shades of Proof finish
• Hand Polished! The field (flat background) has a highly hand polished mirror-like finish
About the Design:
Your coin includes an intricate design that depicts prospectors as they pan and sluice for gold in a river. In the background, a man sits astride one of the infamous Laumeister camels surrounded by the rugged terrain that gives evidence of the challenging conditions prospectors faced during the Cariboo Gold Rush.
About the Package:
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate – your proof of ownership for this low mintage coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists
This 14-karat gold coin celebrates the 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush. Don’t miss out on this low mintage coin and order now!
You may also like
1/10 oz Pure Gold Coin - Year of the Dragon (2012)
82 reviews$229.95 CAD
1/25 oz Fine Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 12000 (2012)
22 reviews$129.95 CAD
Fine Gold Coin - Robert Bateman Moose - Mintage: 750 (2012)
3 reviews$2,699.95 CAD
Bluenose 1/25 oz Pure Gold Coin (2012)
57 reviews$129.95 CAD
Pure Gold Coin - Vikings - Mintage: 3000 (2012)
20 reviews$1,199.95 CAD