14-Karat Gold Coin - Nova Scotia Coat of Arms - Mintage: 500 (2011)
Only available until October 31. 8th issue in this bi-annual series.
Struck in 14-karat gold and limited to only 500 coins worldwide.
Coin features include:
• Canada’s oldest coat of arms
• Extremely low mintage for this prestigious coin.
• Hand polished! The field (flat background) has a highly hand polished mirror-like finish.
As the province’s name suggests, the arms reflected strong Scottish ties: the Cross of St. Andrew; the royal lion and crowned unicorn from the Royal Arms of Scotland; a thistle and a laurel sprig. The Aboriginal man to the right of the shield represents the province’s First Nations people.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case.
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate – your proof of ownership for this low mintage coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
A unique and upscale keepsake that embodies the pride of Scotland, one of Canada’s founding cultures. Order your Nova Scotia Coat of Arms coin today!
You may also like
Bluenose 1/25 oz Pure Gold Coin (2012)
57 reviews$129.95 CAD
14-Karat Gold Coin - Quebec Coat of Arms - Mintage: 500 (2012)
6 reviews$2,649.95 CAD
Pure Gold Coin - Vikings - Mintage: 3000 (2012)
20 reviews$1,199.95 CAD
14-Karat Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 2,500 (2012)
11 reviews$599.95 CAD