14-Karat Gold Coin - Quebec Coat of Arms - Mintage: 500 (2012)
9th issue in this bi-annual series
Struck in 14-karat gold and limited to only 500 coins worldwide.
Coin features include:
• Extremely low mintage for this prestigious coin.
• Hand polished! The field (flat background) has a highly hand polished mirror-like finish.
• Quebec’s Coat of Arms as revised and officially adopted in 1939.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case.
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate – your proof of ownership for this low mintage coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
The Coat of Arms is a rich heraldic tradition that dates back to the Middle Ages and endures today to represent modern monarchies, governing bodies or institutions. Order your Quebec Coat of Arms coin today!
You may also like
1/25 oz Fine Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 12000 (2012)
22 reviews$129.95 CAD
14-Karat Gold Coin - Nunavut Coat of Arms - Mintage: 500 (2012)
1 review$2,649.95 CAD
Fine Gold Coin - Sir Isaac Brock - Mintage: 1000 (2012)
4 reviews$2,799.95 CAD