22-Karat Gold Coin - Wayne & Walter Gretzky (2011)
Only available until October 10.
A unique piece of art with this lasered coin of Wayne Gretzky.
This unique and limited edition coin depicts the Great One in action with his father, Walter Gretzky, as a cameo.
• Proof finish with laser of Wayne’s jersey number 99
• Customized sleeve features Wayne and Walter’s authentic signatures.
• A great leader and an inspiration to the sports lover in your life.
• Perfect Holiday gift for Dad! Tell your father how much you appreciate him.
• With each coin sold a portion of sales will be donated to Wayne Gretzky Foundation.
Coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized sleeve.
The Great One—From father to son
As a child, Wayne Gretzky practiced for hours on end, spending every available moment skating, shooting and practicing his stick-handling. When he was six years old, his father built him a skating rink in the backyard.
But Walter Gretzky gave his son much more than an ice rink. He inspired a passion—an unstoppable longing to put blade to ice that transcended technical practice because it was infused with love, support and a sense of play.
Today, Wayne is involved with numerous charitable organizations and works tirelessly to bring hockey to the physically challenged and disadvantaged. His father is as supportive as ever, nurturing a passion for which any son would be grateful and proud.
You may also like
Fine Silver Hologram Coin - Wayne & Walter Gretzky (2011)
30 reviews$99.99 CAD
Wayne Gretzky - Coloured Coin (2011)
15 reviews$34.99 CAD
Pure Gold Coin - 100th Anniversary of the First Canadian Gold Coins (2012)
11 reviews$12,274.95 CAD