5 oz. Fine Silver Coin - Swimming Beaver - Mintage: 1,500 (2014)
A beautiful 5 oz. fine silver coin celebrating a Canadian national icon! Order yours today!
Castor canadensis played a major role in Canada’s colonial history, becoming one of the primary motivators for the European explorers of the 17th century to forego their search for a passage to Asia and focus instead on the natural resources offered by the North American continent. With fur at its zenith in European fashions, beaver pelt hats became a product lucrative enough to feed settlement of the “new” continent by England and France.
Your coin is engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada’s most important national icons.
Don't wait, order today as the last 5 oz. Fine Silver Beaver coin sold out!
• Second 5 oz. beaver coin!
• Your coin is a great gift and collectible to celebrate Canada’s natural wonders, Canadian fauna and the country’s unique iconography.
• Your coin makes a prestigious addition to any collection focused around nature or Canadiana.
• Your 50-dollar coin is certified to be fine silver (99.99% pure) with a diameter of 65 millimetres and a metal weight of 5 ounces.
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited mintage of 1,500 worldwide.
Designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra, your coin’s design occupies the entirety of the coin. It features a portrait of a beaver in mid-dive, a gnawed portion of a tree gripped firmly by the beaver’s chisel-shaped incisors.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order your coin today!
You may also like
Fine Silver One Kilogram Coin - Maple Leaf Forever - Mintage: 600 (2014)
6 reviews$2,299.95 CAD
5 oz. Fine Silver Coin - The Legend of the Spirit Bear - Mintage: 1,500 (2014)
10 reviews$499.95 CAD
5 oz. Fine Silver Coin - Maple Leaves - Mintage: 2,500 (2014)
6 reviews$519.95 CAD