5. oz Silver Coin - Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral - Mintage: 850 (2013)
Issued by Monnaie de Paris!
With 850 years having passed since its construction, the Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral remains one of the world's defining masterpieces of Gothic architecture. The cathedral, which attracts over 13 million visitors per year, was inscribed by UNESCO as a protected World Heritage site in 1991. The obverse pays tribute to the architecture of this remarkable cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features, such as the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window. The 850th anniversary of the start of the cathedral's construction also appears on the obverse, along with the name, "Notre-Dame de Paris.” The coin's reverse features its face value and the UNESCO logo.
• Your beautiful coin celebrates the 850th anniversary of the construction of the Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral.
• Your coin is part of the Official UNESCO licensed collection and also part of the World Heritage International Coin Program.
• Your coin is 5 oz. silver and includes a new "stained glass window" effect technology, reminiscent of the cathedral's great rose window
• A limited mintage of only 850 worldwide.
• Your coin was designed by Monnaie de Paris.
• Notre-Dame de Paris coins may have micro bubbles in the enamel. This is a normal part of the Monnaie de Paris enameling process.
Order your commemorative coin today!
You may also like
Silver Coin - Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral - Mintage: 10000 (2013)
9 reviews$84.95 CAD
Chinese Lunar Calendar Medallion Set (2014)
3 reviews$19.95 CAD
Silver Crystal Zodiac Collection (2013)
7 reviews$109.95 CAD