5 oz Fine Silver Coin - 100 Years of the Calgary Stampede - Mintage: 1500 (2012)
Celebrate by owning a piece of Stampede history with this fine silver (99.99 pure) coin!
On July 6, 2012, the biggest-ever celebration on horseback will begin as rodeo-revellers from around the world gather in Calgary, Alberta for the Calgary Stampede - The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth. Whether you have the opportunity to attend the 100th Anniversary Calgary Stampede, this coin offers you the chance to own a beautiful fine silver rendering of a uniquely Canadian celebration.
• GST/HST exempt.
• 5 oz fine silver (99.99% pure) coin.
• An extremely low mintage of only 1,500 coins makes this limited-edition commemorative coin highly desirable.
• Includes such details as Grated Coconut’s “CS” shoulder freeze brand and “G-65” hip brand and the rider’s “1912” competitor number—a reminder of the Stampede’s inception year.
• Intricate leather tooling inspired by the trophy saddle of Flores Ladue, wife of Stampede founder Guy Weadick.
Designed by Canadian artist Michelle Grant, it features six-time world champion bucking bronco, Grated Coconut, ridden by a brave bareback cowboy.
• Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded black clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized design sleeve.
An ideal gift for Western fans and Stampede aficionados. Celebrate 100 Years of the Calgary Stampede with this 5 oz fine silver coin! Own it today!
You may also like
5 oz Fine Gold Coin - 100 Years of the Calgary Stampede - Mintage: 200 (2012)
2 reviews$11,999.95 CAD
Year of the Snake - Fine Silver Lunar Lotus (2013)
30 reviews$98.88 CAD
Fine Silver Coin - 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Coast Guard - Mintage: 7500 (2012)
42 reviews$129.95 CAD