Bluenose 1/25 oz Pure Gold Coin (2012)
9th issue in a series that began in 2004 of intricate 99.99% pure gold coins.
One of the Mint’s most accessible 1/25 ounce pure gold coins!
Your coin features include:
• GST/HST exempt
• Impressive striking and detail quality on this smaller size coin
• A mintage of only 15,000 worldwide
• Hand Polished! The field (flat background) has a highly hand polished mirror-like finish
About the Design:
Your coin is an intricately-engraved pure gold coin that displays the famous fishing schooner, which has graced Canada’s 10-cent circulation coin since 1935. It is the Bluenose, Canada’s quintessential symbol of speed and grace on the open sea.
About the Package:
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate – your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists
The Bluenose 99.99% pure gold coin is the 9th issue in a series of intricate pure gold coins. Order yours today!
You may also like
1/10 oz Pure Gold Coin - Year of the Dragon (2012)
82 reviews$229.95 CAD
Fine Gold Coin - Robert Bateman Moose - Mintage: 750 (2012)
3 reviews$2,699.95 CAD
1/25 oz Fine Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 12000 (2012)
22 reviews$129.95 CAD