What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
Official Coins of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
It’s official–the Olympic Winter Games are back. And it’s gearing up to be one for the history books. The Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will be the first to be held in the Russian Federation. As the official distributor for these coins in Canada, the Royal Canadian Mint is proud to offer a selection of some of the official 2014 Olympic Winter Games coins issued by the Bank of Russia. Be part of the action and choose from two exciting new collections.
Collection no. 1: ‘Hills and Thrills’ featuring: Ski Jumping, Snowboarding and Freestyle skiing - Item no. 128520
Collection no. 2: ‘Swifter and Stronger’: featuring Curling, Speed skating and Cross-country skiing - Item no. 128521
Special features of each coin:
• 1 oz. of sterling silver (92.5% pure) with a proof finish
• Beautiful designs enhanced by selective colouring
• Sochi 2014 official logo
Only $104.95 for each coin when you subscribe to one of the 3-coin collections
Subscribe to your 3-coin collection now and enjoy the convenience of receiving your coins automatically, once a month. Building either collection is easy and affordable since you pay in monthly installments. Your credit card will be billed for only one coin at a time, as your coins are shipped to you, once per month.
Choose one or both of these exciting collections and enjoy these advantages:
• Unique opportunity to own official Sochi 2014 Olympic coins issued by the Bank of Russia.
• Free collector’s box to hold all 3 coins upon purchase of 1st coin, a retail value of $50.
• Each coin in these 3-coin collections is only $104.95 for subscribers to these collections.
• Enjoy the convenience of paying in monthly installments – you only pay for each coin as they are shipped once per month.
• Certificate of authenticity for each coin.
• Guaranteed availability for subscribers to these exclusive collections* (limited to 35,000 worldwide, and only 3,000 of each coin in Canada).
1 per order
3 per household
*All prices are in Canadian currency. Applicable taxes extra, shipping & handling charges will apply. Credit card purchases only. Coins pictured are not actual size. Coin images used under license. The Royal Canadian Mint reserves the right to refuse or limit orders and to limit the total amount of subscribers to this collection. The Royal Canadian Mint also reserves the right to change its prices based on the market value of silver. After purchasing your first coin, you will receive each month a silver coin for the next 2 months. Your credit card will be charged when each coin is shipped. Subscription agreement may be cancelled at your request at any time with a phone call or written notice to the Royal Canadian Mint.
© 2013 Royal Canadian Mint. All rights reserved.