What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
Everything about Canada is rich with variety—its landscape, wildlife, cities, towns and the people who live in them. And while much that defines Canada is elusive, its geography, fauna and flora, and social and political institutions have come to symbolize its national identity—and evolve along with it. This fabulous set brings together 12 Canadian icons that everyone will cherish, regardless of where they live or how they came to be here. Each coin shines with national pride—an icon of “home.”
Order your 12-coin showcase of all-Canadian icons today!
• The O Canada series focuses on 12 iconic Canadian images to celebrate all that makes Canada unique. Rendered in 99.99% pure silver and selectively gold plated with limited mintages, these coins are sure to be sought after by collectors.
• The coins in this series include images of the polar bear, beaver, maple leaf and other iconic Canadian images.
• Your beautiful silver coins are housed in a wooden case protected by a special full-colour beauty box.
• Coins in your set have been engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate some of Canada’s most important national icons.
• A great gift and collectible to celebrate Canada’s natural wonders, Canadian history, Inuit culture and the country’s unique iconography.
• Limited to 1,500 sets worldwide.
Each coin is encapsulated and presented in a wooden case lined with red flock at the top and black at the bottom. The case is protected by a theme-coloured custom beauty box along with a full colour serialized certificate of authenticity.
Order your coin set today!
* The RCMP coin is an official product under licence from the RCMP Foundation.