What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
• New for 2012! Includes the Proof Silver Dollar in fine silver (99.99% pure) and impressive proof versions of Canada’s traditional circulation coin designs struck in solid alloys: nickel (5, 10, 25, 50¢ and $2 outer ring), brass ($1 and $2 inner core) and copper (1¢).
• Only 40,000 sets minted worldwide.
• Intricate detailing on the Proof Silver Dollar depicts a British sergeant, a Voltigeur Canadien, and an Iroquois warrior in historically accurate uniform approaching the invader with unity of purpose to defend the border and colonies they represent.
• Encircling the design of the Proof Silver Dollar are 200 finely struck beads symbolizing the 200th Anniversary of the War of 1812.
• CD lens concept with Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon outer cover and black set-up box.
A highly collectible set that commemorates the bicentennial of a pivotal moment in Canadian colonial history. Order today!