What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The stunning, golden-yellow Coccothraustes vespertinus is a talkative bird of bright plumage with a contradictory ability to hide itself among the deciduous and coniferous trees in which it makes its home.
If you already own the previous coins in the Birds of Canada series, then make sure to add this to your beautiful collection. This coin also makes an ideal gift for someone you know who is interested in beginning a collection.
• Makes an ideal gift for bird lovers and children.
• Coin number 10 in Birds of Canada series.
• Painting over engraved cupronickel
• Birds are a popular theme that come alive in vibrant colour on this extra-large 25-cent coin. It measures a full 35 mm across its diameter - plenty of space to showcase its endearing detailed design.
• Colour combined with this coin’s specimen finish creates a unique keepsake and features a coloured picture of the bird on the certificate.
• Limited to 20,000 coins worldwide.
Designed by Canadian artist Arnold Nogy, your beautiful painted coin features a golden-plumed male Evening Grosbeak perched happily on a red-leafed, snowlined sumac bough.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case.
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
Don’t be disappointed. Order your coin today as this coin will sell quickly!