What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The flower immortalized as the fleur-de-lys symbol of Quebec is not a lily, as many people believe, but Iris versicolor—the Blue Flag Iris. Canada’s most ubiquitous native iris, and the provincial flower of Quebec, the showy Blue Flag adorns wetlands, meadows, and shorelines from Manitoba to Newfoundland and is a perennial favourite of Canadian gardeners.
A stunning flower design with three Swarovski® elements. If you already own the previous coins in this beautiful series or want to begin with this one, then order yours today!
• Your coin has a limited mintage, gorgeous Swarovski® elements and colour features, and a beautiful artistic rendering of the Blue Flag Iris. Your friends will admire and appreciate this popular coin!
• Fourth coin in the Mint’s wildflower series.
• Crafted in fine silver (99.99% pure).
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
Your coin was designed by Canadian artist Celia Godkin and features the open blossom of a beautiful Blue Flag Iris. The soft mauve-blue inner petals of this Iris versicolor specimen reach skyward, while its intricately patterned outer petals bow gracefully toward the ground. Each of the three visible sepals, dark-veined indigo at their outer edges with a feathery pattern of soft blue where they meet the petals, is dotted with a sparkling Swarovski crystal “dew drop” element. The bloom sits atop its bright green stem, a closed bud poised just beneath it.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case.
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
Order yours today!