Fine Silver Coin - Butterflies of Canada: Canadian Tiger Swallowtail - Mintage: 10000 (2013)
First coin of a brand-new fine silver butterfly series!
With its distinctive yellow-and-black stripe pattern, the Canadian tiger swallowtail is one of our nation’s most recognizable butterflies. This is the first coin of a beautiful new series celebrating a species that is uniquely Canadian.
Be among the first to own this beautiful 1 oz flagship coin from the Mint’s new Butterflies of Canada $20 fine silver series. With only a limited mintage of 10,000, order your coin today!
• Your coin is the first in our exciting new Butterflies of Canada series.
• Beautiful mirror-like proof in fine silver.
• Designed in fine silver (99.99% pure) with selective colour application.
• No GST/HST.
• Limited mintage of 10,000.
• Also available: a 50-cent silver plated coin with selective colour.
• A FIRST! Your coin’s beauty box uses a lenticular design to portray the tiger swallowtail flapping its wings
Your coin’s image is designed by Canadian artist Celia Godkin and features an engraved and coloured Canadian tiger swallowtail butterfly—a harbinger of spring—resting on an engraved dandelion. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS.”
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a lenticular beauty box, which portrays the tiger swallowtail flapping its wings.
This coin is an excellent addition to any collection and a striking gift for those who love butterflies, nature and Canadian flora and fauna.
Order your coin today!
You may also like
50-Cent Silver Plated Coin - Butterflies of Canada: Canadian Tiger Swallowtail (2013)
33 reviews$34.95 CAD
Purple Coneflower and Eastern Tailed Blue - Coloured Coin (2013)
38 reviews$29.95 CAD
Fine Silver Hologram Coin - Maple of Peace - Mintage: 8888 (2013)
29 reviews$98.88 CAD