What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
Your coin uses Robert Ganz’s winning image in the 2011 Canadian Geographic Magazine Photo Contest as inspiration for the design. The photographer’s talent and perfect timing came together as he captured a praying mantis delicately perched on a grass seed head.
• In your coin, you will admire the stunning contrast between the relief of the praying mantis and polished mirror-like background of the coin.
• Fine silver (99.99% pure).
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited to 7,500 coins worldwide.
• RCM engravers used the image from the 2011 Canadian Geographic Wildlife Photograph of the year taken by Robert Ganz of Montreal, Quebec as inspiration when they designed your unique fine silver coin.
• Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded black clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized sleeve that displays the winning photograph.
Order yours today!