What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The strong, resilient, and bountiful sugar maple has long been a symbol of Canada. Found across this land's rugged northeastern forests, the sugar maple leaf has something to offer all year long, from the shade provided by its broad leaves in summer and the glory of its vibrant red, purple and orange leaves in autumn to the delicious wonder of its sap in springtime—which makes the best maple syrup on the planet.
Previous fractional silver set sold out! Hurry and order yours today!
• Your fine silver fractional set features five selectively gold-plated silver sugar maple leaf-themed coins in one-ounce and fractional denominations.
• The image of two overlapping leaves is enhanced with a reverse proof finish, showcasing the brilliant shine of the gold plating.
• Our world-renowned purity standard (99.99%) brings exclusivity and prestige to the set.
• A highly limited mintage is sure to make this a sought-after set for collectors around the world.
• Struck in 99.99% fine silver, your coin set is GST/HST exempt.
All five coins in your set feature a reverse image by Canadian artist Arnold Nogy showing two overlapping sugar maple leaves on a polished background. The top of the reverse is embossed with the word "CANADA" while the bottom of the image features the bilingual text "FINE SILVER" and "ARGENT PUR." with the associated weight of each coin. The leaf cipher is flanked on its left with the year "2014" and in its right by the purity standard "9999." The obverse of each coin features an embossed face value ("5 DOLLARS," "4 DOLLARS," "3 DOLLARS," "2 DOLLARS", and "1 DOLLAR), the word "ELIZABETH II," and "D. G. REGINA," and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order your coin set today!