What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
F.H. Varley's 'Stormy Weather, Georgian Bay' (1921) is the first coin in this collection and is included upon purchase of the subscription.
This product was erroneously labelled #118087 in the Impression catalogue
(Please read below for important shipping and billing details.*)
• GST/HST exempt.
• All-Canadian masterpieces crafted in 1-ounce fine silver (99.99% pure).
• When you subscribe to the Group of Seven collection, you receive an exceptional Maple wood case for FREE.
• You can cancel your subscription at any time with no obligation. The collector case will be yours to keep with our compliments.
Subscription runs 2012 to 2013: three coins in 2012 and four coins in 2013. The remaining six coins include:
• Arthur Lismer 'Nova Scotia Fishing Village' (July 2012)
• Franklin Carmichael 'Houses, Cobalt' (October 2012)
• Lawren S. Harris 'Toronto Street, Winter Morning' (January 2013)
• Franz Johnston 'The Guardian of the Gorge' (March 2013)
• J.E.H. MacDonald 'Sumacs' (June 2013)
• A.Y. Jackson 'Saint-Tite-des-Caps' (September 2013)
Black lacquer maple wood case that will house all 7 coins. The inside lid will house all certificates individually. The case has been lacquered in black allowing for a premium finish. Inside the case, all seven artists’ names are printed on the flock, below each respective coin.
* Shipping and handling charges will apply to the collector case and individual coins. Subscription by credit card only. Your credit card will be charged as each coin is shipped. Subscription price for individual coins is subject to change.
© Varley Art Gallery, Town of Markham
Stormy Weather, Georgian Bay, 1921 (detail)
Oil on canvas, 132.6 x 162.8 cm
National Gallery of Canada,
Photo © NGC