Fine Silver Maple Leaf - 25th Anniversary Fractional Set (2013)
Features the "tiara portrait" of Her Majesty!
When the Royal Canadian Mint introduced its first Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin in 1988, the coin’s beauty and purity made it an instant success. Since that first release, the Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin has been minted annually with one troy ounce (31.1 grams) of 9999 fine silver and a face value of 5 Dollars—the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion coin.
In addition to its metal weight, purity, and face value, the coin has consistently featured the emblematic maple leaf – a Canadian icon that remains a favourite for collectors around the world.
This fractional set celebrates the iconic Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin with an exciting variation on Walter Ott’s traditional maple leaf reverse image for this flagship Royal Canadian Mint product. In addition, your coin features the “tiara portrait” effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II from the 1988 original, as well as the commemorative dates “1988” and “2013.”
Order your fine-silver fractional set today! Hurry before they’re all gone!
• Features the “tiara portrait” effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as she first appeared on the silver maple leaf coin from the 1988 original.
• This special set features five pure silver sugar maple leaf themed coins in all five fractional denominations which have not appeared as a full set since 2004.
• NEW! Celebrates 25 Years of The Royal Canadian Mint’s world-renowned Silver Maple Leaf bullion.
• NEW! Mintage of 9999 celebrates the purity of your silver coin set!
• The Silver Maple Leaf’s world-renowned purity standard of 99.99% brings prestige to this set.
• A unique set featuring five numismatic quality Silver Maple Leaf coins in fractional denominations.
• 1 ounce ($5 denomination)
• 1/2 ounce ($4 denomination)
• 1/4 ounce ($3 denomination)
• 1/10 ounce ($2 denomination)
• 1/20 ounce ($1 denomination)
• GST/HST exempt.
All five coins in this fractional set feature the reverse image by Canadian artist Arnold Nogy. This iconic design depicts two small sugar maple leaves overlapping the bottom lobes of one large sugar maple leaf. The obverse of each coin features an embossed face value (5 dollars, 4 dollars, 3 dollars, 2 dollars, and 1 dollar), the commemorative dates “1988” and “2013,” the word “ELIZABETH II,” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin, from the coin’s first release in 1988.
• Your Maple Leaf fine silver fractional set is highlighted by a burgundy clamshell collector box with a black sleeve.
• Your coin is accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coins have been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
Order your coin set today before they’re all gone!
You may also like
5 oz Fine Gold coin - Maple Leaf Forever - Mintage: 200 (2012)
2 reviews$11,999.95 CAD
Everyday Canada - The Maple Leaf Tartan (2013)
12 reviews$14.95 CAD
1 Kilo Fine Silver Coin - Canada’s Arctic Landscape - Mintage: 750 (2013)
6 reviews$2,249.95 CAD