What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
* Please call store to confirm product stock.close
The map of North America is a veritable history book on the societal evolution of the continent. With place-names that can be traced to a multitude of European and Aboriginal cultures, it reveals the diversity of people who played a role in this epic tale that spanned centuries—the French, British, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish and First Nation peoples.
Arguably one of the most defining moments in Canada’s history, the Seven Years War (1756-1763) was the world’s first global conflict extending far beyond North America to Europe, India and Africa. Your coin maps the legacy of war while celebrating the 250th anniversary of the end of the Seven Years War.
There are only 500 of these commemorative fine silver coins available. Be one of a select few to own this coin. Order yours today!
• Your coin includes superb engraving and intricate details that highlight a period map and the Royal Arms of the two kingdoms involved.
• Elegant design is meticulously presented in a beautiful proof finish (frosted raised elements on mirror background).
• Struck in fine silver (99.99% pure) and GST/HST exempt.
• LIMITED MINTAGE of only 500 coins! Lower than previous 1 kilo fine silver coins issues!
Designed by Canadian artist Luc Normandin, the coin’s reverse features a period map inspired by mid-1700s map maker Didier Robert de Vaugondy. The map shows the battlefront region where the Seven Years War was fought in North America. The coin also displays a commemorative banner at its centre, flanked by the Royal Arms of France (left) and Britain (right).
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a custom maple wood box lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
A perfect addition to your unique coin display.
With only 500 minted coins, ensure you order yours today!