Fine Silver Ultra High Relief Coin - The Queen’s Portrait - Mintage: 7,500 (2012)
A RARITY! 99.99% pure silver coin celebrates The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The featured reverse effigy is struck in the ultra high relief long associated with ancient medallic art.
• GST/HST exempt
• Limited to 7,500 coins worldwide
• HANDCRAFTED ARTISTRY! This magnificent coin is hand-polished and quadruple struck.
• Designs approved by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• A FIRST!: Left facing effigy of Canada's Queen, a first for Queen Elizabeth II
About the Design:
A lovely portrait of The Queen to celebrate her Diamond Jubilee.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists
Celebrate Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee in high style and order this 99.99% pure silver ultra-high relief coin today!
You may also like
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Emblem for Canada - Silver Plated Coloured Coin (2012)
46 reviews$29.95 CAD
Queen’s Visit to Canada - Fine Silver Coin (2012)
9 reviews$89.95 CAD
1/2 oz Fine Silver - Farewell to the Penny (2012)
247 reviews$54.95 CAD