What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
* Please call store to confirm product stock.close
First Nations culture is rich with profound wisdom that eloquently expresses the inter-connectedness between humanity and all of nature. The terms “Mother Earth” and “Grandmother Moon” clearly reflect the similarities that First Nations people see between these two spheres and the foundational and nourishing role women play in their communities.
Order yours today!
• Your coin honours women and their roles as leaders, sages and guardians of their clan’s history.
• As captivating as the original wood carving! The Mint’s expert engravers have captured the true essence of Carol Young’s vision; even preserving the sense of mystery in the moon’s eyes.
• Handcrafted for an unmatched level of sculpted detailing! This ultra-high relief coin has retained every detail of the original carving—right down to the wood grain.
• An exceptional keepsake for art lovers, history buffs and anyone with an interest in First Nations culture and art.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt with a limited worldwide mintage.
Your coin was reproduced from a wooden carving by Haida artist Carol Young.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-maroon box with black beauty box.
Order your coin today!