What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The festive song,"A Partridge in a Pear Tree," has inspired thousands of beautiful images like the one on your coin.
• The Holiday season is here, and with it we launch a new beautifully designed and exquisitely engraved fine silver coin featuring a selective coloured section to enhance the beauty of the Holiday season.
• Shopping for gifts for friends and family for the Holidays is made easy with our unique holiday coin theme selection sure to please everyone on your list!
• An excellent addition to any collection featuring silver coins, coloured coins, holiday-themed coins and unique engraving.
• Limited mintage of 10,000 coins means your beautiful coin is sure to be popular among numismatists and gift-givers alike.
• Your coin is rendered in fine silver (99.99% pure) and is GST/HST exempt.
Designed by Canadian artist Risto Turunen, your coin features a stylized scene of a partridge posed gracefully in a fruit-laden pear tree before a frosty window, beyond which glowing snowflakes fall. The base of the tree, bedecked by holly and pinecones, features a red enameled ribbon. The polished frame surrounding the image is embossed with the words "CANADA" and "10 DOLLARS" and the year "2013."
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order your coin today!