What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
* Please call store to confirm product stock.close
First Nations People across Canada have long marvelled at the eagle’s unique vision and many groups have selected it to represent “love,” one of the Seven Sacred Teachings for a full and happy life. Love is the key and the reason for life. But it’s more than that special connection between two people. It’s also the care and affection one feels for oneself. Self-love propels people towards their destiny; it inspires them to be the best they can be.
Open your heart and soar like an eagle! When you love life, you will reach unimaginable heights—and discover unbound appreciation and connection with every living thing.
Love is one of the Seven Sacred Teachings that honour the traditional concepts of respect and sharing that are the cornerstones of Aboriginal life. While variations of these teachings do exist throughout North America, this diversity only enriches them and underscores the universality of their wisdom.
Embrace your inner eagle—and soar! Collect all 7 Sacred Teachings Coins—love, respect, courage, honesty, wisdom, humility and truth—an outstanding celebration of First Nations wisdom and art.
The perfect gift for anyone with an interest in First Nations art, culture and history. Order yours today!
• Your coin is stunningly crafted in 99.99% pure silver with selective gold plating.
• Your coin is the first coin in this exciting new series celebrating the Seven Sacred Teachings of love, respect, courage, honesty, wisdom, humility and truth practices by First Nations people across Canada. It’s an outstanding collection of aboriginal wisdom and art. Order the subscription today!
• Your coin features an original design by Metis artist Nathalie Bertin, inspired by the woodland style of her Algonquin ancestry.
• Your coin is a powerful image that reveals the subtle shape of a heart formed by the eagle’s wings and tail feathers.
• Your coin is an uplifting keepsake to encourage anyone in the pursuit of their dreams.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt with a limited worldwide mintage.
Your coin was designed by Canadian artist Nathalie Bertin, who is Metis, and depicts a powerful image of an eagle soaring in flight while an abstract figure reaches out to embrace the eagle and its teachings of love. The eagle’s wings and tail feathers form the subtle shape of a heart while a background pattern of tobacco leaves reinforces the eagle’s teachings.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with custom beauty box.
Order your coin today!