1/10 oz Fine Gold Coins - O Canada 5-Coin Subscription - Mintage: 4000 (2013)
Subscription includes beautiful wooden case. Order today!
Please note that the first four coins in the subscription and the wooden display case will be shipped upon order: the fifth and final coin will be shipped on October 8, 2013.
Canada's national identity is much like its majestic landscape: diverse, storied, and sometimes elusive. In the ever-changing tectonics of Canadian culture, identifiers tend to reflect the nation's natural assets and social and political institutions. Born of this complex background, Canadian icons are distinct because they carry meaning for all Canadians, regardless of where we live or how we came to be here. These are the images that plumb the depths of Canadian pride and kindle Canadians' love for their home.
Your beaver coin is the first in your exciting new $5 gold O Canada subscription, which focuses on iconic Canadian animals to celebrate Canada. Order today! (Please read below for important shipping and billing details.*)
• Rendered in fine gold (99.99% pure) with a limited mintage of only 4,000, this subscription will be highly sought after, so don't delay!
• Coins in this subscription series include: Beaver, Polar Bear, Caribou, Wolf and Orca. Subscribe today to receive all as part of the subscription!
• Each series offers a free wooden collector's box upon purchase of 2nd coin
• You can cancel your subscription at any time with no obligation. The collector case will be yours to keep with our compliments.
• A prestigious and accessible addition to any gold collection.
Your first coin in your subscription was designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc and features a detailed portrait of a beaver. Viewed in profile from its right side, the beaver's face fills the central field. The unique animal's distinctive small ears, eyes, and nose—all adapted for underwater living—rise above the water in which the beaver is partially immersed. The animal's mat of thick, well-groomed fur and whiskers are rendered in fine detail. Its clawed forepaws limberly clutch a small branch from a tree, which the beaver eagerly chews for sustenance. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word "CANADA, the date "2013, and the face value of "5 DOLLARS, as well as a small stylized beaver paw print symbol.
Each coin is encapsulated and will be shipped in a die-cut with its serialized certificate of authenticity. The subscription case is a wooden case lined with black flock with an insert that can be lifted to prominently display the coins. The case is protected by a theme-coloured custom beauty box.
Order your subscription today!
* Shipping and handling charges will apply to the collector case and individual coins. Subscription by credit card only. Your credit card will be charged as each coin is shipped. Subscription price for individual coins is subject to change.
You may also like
0.5 g Pure Gold Coin - Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep - Mintage: 10000 (2014)
29 reviews$79.95 CAD
Pure Gold Coin - Pronghorn - Mintage: 1500 (2013)
1 review$649.95 CAD
1/25 oz Pure Gold Coin - Starfish - Mintage: 10,000 (2013)
10 reviews$129.95 CAD