What are you interested in?
- Visit the Mint
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
This coin represents the Mint’s first-ever gold ultra high relief coin - and the world’s first such coin using 99.999% pure gold.
• GST/HST exempt
• Limited to 500 coins worldwide
• Double-effigy coin (reverse and obverse)
• Polished by hand and quadruple struck
• Officially approved by Buckingham Palace (Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II)
• A FIRST!: Left facing effigy of Canada's Queen, a first for Queen Elizabeth II
About the Design:
A lovely portrait of The Queen to celebrate her Diamond Jubilee.
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case
• Your coin is protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists
This amazing coin was created through a new minting technique that builds the apex of the gold relief image to the extreme heights usually found only in Medallic art, where dimensional images are created through the casting processes of sculpture. Mint’s first-ever gold ultra high relief coin - and the world’s first such coin using 99.999% pure gold.