What are you interested in?
- Customer Service
- About the Mint
The $2 Wolf Cubs coin’s finish is a three-fold combination of brilliant and frosted relief on a lined finish background; a finish unique to the Royal Canadian Mint. The Mint is the only mint in the world that offers this kind of finish on its coins.
Like others who have purchased previous specimen coin sets, you will praise the set’s unmatched finish, quality, and packaging. This coin set is ideal to begin someone’s coin collection - order yours today!
• NEW! This is the only set to offer the limited-edition $2 coin featuring wolf cubs.
• This limited-edition set is part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Wildlife baby series.
• Each coin in this set has been individually inspected to ensure that it meets the exacting standards of the Royal Canadian Mint.
• Only 15,000 sets with this unique $2 Wolf Cubs coin minted worldwide.
• Includes six uncirculated Canadian coins of various denominations.
• Last specimen set to include a penny!
• Designed by artist Emily Damstra, your $2 coin features two wolf cubs, one howling at the sky while the other looks on curiously.
• CD lens concept with Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon outer cover and black set-up box.
• Elegant book-style packaging with removable lens is designed to further enhance your enjoyment of these fine coins.
If you have the other limited-edition sets in the Mint’s Wildlife baby series, then don’t miss on out this beautiful wolf cubs set.
Order yours today!