Special Edition Specimen Set - Wolf Cubs - Mintage: 15000 (2012)
$2 Wolf Cubs coin only available in this set! Last specimen set to include a penny!
The $2 Wolf Cubs coin’s finish is a three-fold combination of brilliant and frosted relief on a lined finish background; a finish unique to the Royal Canadian Mint. The Mint is the only mint in the world that offers this kind of finish on its coins.
Like others who have purchased previous specimen coin sets, you will praise the set’s unmatched finish, quality, and packaging. This coin set is ideal to begin someone’s coin collection - order yours today!
• NEW! This is the only set to offer the limited-edition $2 coin featuring wolf cubs.
• This limited-edition set is part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Wildlife baby series.
• Each coin in this set has been individually inspected to ensure that it meets the exacting standards of the Royal Canadian Mint.
• Only 15,000 sets with this unique $2 Wolf Cubs coin minted worldwide.
• Includes six uncirculated Canadian coins of various denominations.
• Last specimen set to include a penny!
• Designed by artist Emily Damstra, your $2 coin features two wolf cubs, one howling at the sky while the other looks on curiously.
• CD lens concept with Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon outer cover and black set-up box.
• Elegant book-style packaging with removable lens is designed to further enhance your enjoyment of these fine coins.
If you have the other limited-edition sets in the Mint’s Wildlife baby series, then don’t miss on out this beautiful wolf cubs set.
Order yours today!
You may also like
Circulation Coins and Test Tokens Set - Mintage: 25000 (2012)
66 reviews$29.95 CAD
50-Cent Silver Plated Coin - Butterflies of Canada: Canadian Tiger Swallowtail (2013)
33 reviews$34.95 CAD
Proof Fine Silver Dollar - 100th Anniversary of the Canadian Arctic Expedition (2013)
52 reviews$59.95 CAD