Autumn is one of Canada's most beautiful seasons that transform the landscape into a magnificent panorama of colour. It's a spectacle of yellow, orange and gold that lures people into the forests to experience nature's artistry firsthand, and one of the best ways to view the canvas is to stand among the trees, looking up.
Your coin is the fourth and final in a series of beautifully crafted coins. Order today!
• Previous coins in this series have sold out fast! You won't want to miss out on this exciting keepsake celebrating the maple tree, Canada's cherished arboreal emblem, from a fresh new perspective.
• Complete your series with the fourth and final coin in this series!
• Expertly crafted in 99.99% pure silver and enhanced with vibrant hues of orange and yellow to bring the true beauty of maple's autumn foliage to light.
• Texture and tonal detailing in the trunk, branches and leaves emphasize the sense of height and depth in this innovative design.
• An uplifting theme to inspire nature enthusiasts, gardeners, coin collectors as well as anyone with a passion for Canadiana.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt and has a limited worldwide mintage.
Your coin is a breathtaking design of maple trees in their autumn splendor. The dynamic and unexpected viewpoint begins at the base of three trees and leads the eye upwards towards the magnificent canopies which are beautifully enhanced in vivid hues of orange, yellow and gold. A branch in the foreground provides the added perspective to bring the maple leaf's distinctive shape into view.
Packaging: Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Shop with confidence knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us in its original packaging within 30 days and we will gladly offer you a replacement (subject to product availability) or send you a full refund.