Each coin comes in an attractive Asian-inspired case!
The year 2015 is ruled by the Sheep. The creative Sheep personality embodies wealth, warmth and loveliness. Good things seem to come to the Sheep naturally because of its irresistibly good nature. The Sheep rarely speaks its mind. It will go with the flow and only object when things aren't going its way. Push too hard and it will react—decisively! The gregarious Sheep is an eternal romantic. It adores being showered with love and attention.
The Year of the Sheep also ruled 1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991 and 2003. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar. New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring—a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.
The perfect gift for someone born in the Year of the Sheep! Order yours today!
• Each coin comes in an attractive Asian-inspired case!
• Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint's exceptional 99.99% pure silver with a beautiful proof finish; the coin features a matte sheep design over a mirror background.
• A beautiful addition to your Chinese zodiac-themed collection.
• The Chinese character yang (meaning "sheep" or "goat") denotes the Year of the Sheep.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt and has a limited worldwide mintage.
Your coin features a sheep on a hill top, a sunset and the Chinese symbol for Sheep.
Packaging: Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a silver satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Shop with confidence knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us in its original packaging within 30 days and we will gladly offer you a replacement (subject to product availability) or send you a full refund.