1 oz. Pure Silver 5-Coin Subscription – Disney Princesses (2016)
From the New Zealand Mint! Order your subscription today to receive all five coins!
The latest release of the Disney Princess Coins Collection from the New Zealand Mint is sure to appeal to serious Disney fans seeking quality Disney memorabilia. Each coin celebrates one of Disney's most cherished princess characters—Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Mulan, and Pochahontas.
A perfect gift for someone who enjoys Disney Princesses. Order your subscription today!
- Subscribe today* and then relax knowing you will receive all five coins (each coin just $114.95)! Coins in your subscription include:
- Merida (priced at $114.95, starts shipping September 21)
- Tiana (priced at $114.95, starts shipping October 5)
- Rapunzel (priced at $114.95, starts shipping October 19)
- Mulan (priced at $114.95, starts shipping November 2)
- Pochahontas (priced at $114.95, starts shipping November 16)
- Officially licensed by Disney Consumer Products with a limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Contemporary, colourful coins and packaging designs.
- Each coin is proof quality 1 oz. pure silver.
- Each coin is presented in delightful fairy-tale book style packaging.
- Great present for any Disney princesses fan.
Each Disney Princess coin comes presented in delightful fairy-tale book style packaging. The themed packaging makes each coin an ideal gift for any Disney fan or coin collector. The certificate of authenticity is printed onto the packaging.
Order your subscription today!
*Credit card purchases only, charged when each coin is shipped. The Royal Canadian Mint reserves the right to refuse or limit orders and to limit the total amount of subscribers to this series. The Mint also reserves the right to change its prices and product offerings without notice. After purchasing your first coin, you will automatically receive the subsequent coins when they are released. Coins may not be issued in the same order as listed above. Subscription agreement may be cancelled at your request at any time with a phone call or written notice to the Royal Canadian Mint. While quantities last.