Aboriginal art and modern technology combine to create a distinctly unique coin!
Celebrate Aboriginal art from Canada’s West Coast as well as the spiritual and cultural importance of salmon with a stunningly beautiful coin in fine silver with hologram background.
Aboriginal art and modern technology combine to create a distinctly unique coin. Order yours today!
• By striking a hologram into the reverse image field, this creates a shimmering background that mimics water in the sunlight and recreates the salmon’s natural aquatic habitat.
• Reminiscent of the Two Loons Fine Silver Coin, and not part of a series, this coin offers unique value.
• You'll enjoy the application of colour to the artistic renderings of four salmon, each positioned in a circular pattern and separated from one another by clusters of roe.
• Aboriginal art and modern technology come together in this coin–the four painted salmon depicted on the reverse are beautifully set against a colourful hologram background.
• 99.99% pure silver.
• Limited mintage of 10,000–order yours today!
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt.
This coin features original artwork that pays tribute to the salmon–a fish that has long been revered by the First Nations people of Canada's West Coast. Four salmon fish are positioned in a circular pattern and converge near the centre of the image, with clusters of roe between them–an allusion to the salmon's cycle of life. Struck into the image field, a full hologram creates a shimmering background that mimics the reflective qualities of a river in the sunlight; this effect is further enhanced by the application of paint to the fish and roe.
Packaging: Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Shop with confidence knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us in its original packaging within 30 days and we will gladly offer you a replacement (subject to product availability) or send you a full refund.