2 oz. Pure Gold Coloured Coin – Maple Canopy: Kaleidoscope of Colour – Mintage: 150 (2016)
Gorgeous colour on larger format gold coin! Order yours today!The splendour of Canada's landscape is a point of year-round pride for Canadians, but it is arguably at its finest in autumn when the nation's maple trees put on a dazzling display of colour. Seemingly, overnight, the deep greens of summer turn into a kaleidoscope of red, yellow and gold that is depicted on this pure gold coin, capturing the awe-inspiring essence of a Canadian autumn.
An ideal gift for someone who enjoys gold coins and autumn colours! Order yours today!
- A FIRST: Our first maple canopy coin in pure gold! A similar theme and artistic design featured on previous silver coins sold out fast—don't miss this opportunity to add autumn's golden glow to your collection!
- A unique perspective cleverly adds a sense of soaring height for a more immersive viewing experience—it's as though the viewer is looking up from the base of the towering maple tree, towards the brightly-coloured leaves that spread out overhead.
- Masterfully-engraved design includes textural detailing on the trunk, leaves and branches that infuse the reverse with a life-like appearance and feel.
- 99.99% PURE GOLD: This coin is expertly crafted in 99.99% pure gold, with vivid colours over engraving that recreates the kaleidoscope of colours that transforms the Canadian landscape in autumn.
- LOW MINTAGE: Very low worldwide mintage of 150 coins: mintage is lower than previously launched 2 oz. gold coins!
- Your coin is GST/HST exempt.
About the Design:
Designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra, your coin utilizes a unique vantage point to capture the awe-inspiring autumn splendours of a beautiful setting. There's a towering sense of height as the viewer's gaze sweeps along the trunk of the mighty maple tree, moving upward from the base over the intricately engraved fissures and ridges, to the branches that seem to spread out overhead and across the sky. There, a lush canopy of fall foliage blazes brightly with rich hues of red, orange and yellow that have been painstakingly applied over the engraving to recreate nature's autumnal palette. Adding to this immersive viewing experience, the coin's surface lends itself naturally to recreating the waning sun's golden rays, which filter through the gaps among the colourful leaves on a magnificent autumn day in Canada.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
Order your coin today!
You may also like
1/4 oz. Pure Gold Coin - Allied Gold - Mintage: 1,500 (2015)
3 reviews$649.95 CAD
Pure Gold 4-Coin Fractional Set – A Historic Reign – Mintage: 600 (2016)
2 reviews$3,999.95 CAD
1 oz. Fine Silver Coin - Maple Leaf Reflection - Mintage: 8,500 (2015)
46 reviews$99.95 CAD
1 oz. Fine Silver Coloured Coin – A Historic Reign – Mintage: 10,000 (2015)
106 reviews$99.95 CAD