The year 2015 is ruled by the Sheep. The creative Sheep personality embodies wealth, warmth and loveliness. Good things seem to come to the Sheep naturally because of its irresistibly good nature. The Sheep rarely speaks its mind. It will go with the flow and only object when things aren't going its way. Push too hard and it will react—decisively! The gregarious Sheep is an eternal romantic. It adores being showered with love and attention.
The Year of the Sheep also ruled 1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991 and 2003. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar. New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring—a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.
Extremely low mintage, order today this unique coin!
• Crafted in 1 kilogram of 99.99% pure gold, this coin was meticulously polished by hand for a beautiful proof finish; a matte sheep design over a mirror background.
• Each coin comes in an attractive gold satin-like Asian-inspired case!
• An exceptional collecting opportunity–only 10 coins available worldwide!
• A celebration of Chinese Canadian culture, this coin adds prestige to any collection.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt!
The reverse image by Canadian artist Three Degrees Creative captures the true essence of the sheep's character.
Packaging: Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a gold satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.
Order your coin today!
Composition99.99% pure gold
Face value2500 dollars
ArtistThree Degrees Creative Group (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Shop with confidence knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us in its original packaging within 30 days and we will gladly offer you a replacement (subject to product availability) or send you a full refund.