Features a striking reinterpretation of our 1964 silver dollar!
This beautifully engraved, finely finished, and symbolically rich 1/25th-ounce gold coin celebrates the 150th Anniversary of the Charlottetown and Québec Conferences—important steps on Canada's path to nationhood.
A beautiful addition for any collector who enjoys history, historical events, Canadian politics and political history, unique design, original art, or Canadiana. Order yours today!
• This proof-quality 99.99% pure gold coin celebrates two key events in Canadian Confederation: the Charlottetown and Québec Conferences.
• Features a striking reinterpretation of the Royal Canadian Mint's 1964 silver dollar celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Charlottetown and Québec Conferences.
• A limited mintage of only 7,500 coins means that this beautiful gold coin is sure to be sought after among collectors.
• This proudly patriotic coin features the floral symbols of the major European settler groups represented in the Canadian provinces at the time of Canadian Confederation: the French fleur-de-lis, the English rose, the Irish shamrock, and the Scottish thistle.
• A stunning gift or thoughtful introduction to collecting for history buffs and Canadian heritage enthusiasts.
• GST/HST exempt!
Your coin is a reinterpretation of Canada's 1964 silver dollar celebrating the centennial of the Charlottetown and Québec Conferences. The simple but rich design features the raised outline of a maple leaf. Inside the maple leaf are the four floral symbols of the major European settler groups represented in the Province of Canada and the Maritime provinces at the time of Confederation: the French fleur-de-lis at the top of the leaf, the English rose beneath it, the Irish shamrock on the left side of the image, and the Scottish thistle on the right.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by black RCM box.
Order your coin today!