Reporting to the Senior Manager, Campaign Strategy and Planning the Program Manager, Marketing Campaigns is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs and campaigns in support of the Royal Canadian Mint’s (RCM) strategic objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional teams and work closely with senior staff, internal and external stakeholders, agencies and partners in the development of strategic marketing and communications programs/campaigns.
- Lead working teams of subject matter experts focusing on individual elements of programs/campaigns such as product development, catalogue, e-marketing, direct marketing, etc. and ensure it is done in a consistent and integrated manner.
- Horizontal coordination and communication; ensure appropriate individuals are involved and all necessary information communicated.
- Ensure RCM branding is respected and fully harnessed in order to deliver persuasive storytelling through the various themes being promoted.
- Oversee campaign budget preparations and monitor all campaign-related activities, ensuring appropriate tracking and financial efficiencies.
- Prepare and present creative briefs.
- Report on effectiveness of campaign activities and act on post-mortem findings.
- Report and present to senior executives.
- Maintain relationships with RCM partners and/or execute on partnerships in support of RCM corporate objectives and goals.
- Maintain and build the RCM brand through the planning and organization of consumer engagement events that support the organization’s overall and campaign-specific objectives.
- Plan, oversee and manage the execution of events, as required.
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or related experience in project management in a marketing and communications environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position.
- Bilingualism is mandatory.
- Successful delivery of campaigns – delivering creative excellence, maintaining high levels of client service, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work with marketing and communications agencies.
- Strong creative brief writing skills.
- Efficient management of projects and strong financial acumen (on-scope and on-budget).
- Ability to work across multiple, fast-moving projects with multiple clients.
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proven analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Good working relationship with clients – demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude providing a credible and valuable point of view.
- Good working relationship with all internal teams – build mutually beneficial relationships based on a collaborative approach.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Presents a level of maturity.
- Proactive not reactive.
If you qualify for the mandatory requirements, and if the above describes your abilities and interests, please forward your resumé and cover letter in confidence to:
Royal Canadian Mint, Human Resources,
320 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0G8
Fax : (613) 998-0272
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Royal Canadian Mint promotes equity in employment: As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.