Reporting to the Director, Customer Marketing, the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Numismatics is responsible for the planning and execution of strategies and tactics to drive revenue, and to create an engaging experience to acquire and retain direct channel numismatic customers.
The incumbent will craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and platforms, including web, print, online communications and direct mail. The incumbent will develop and execute successful segmented marketing strategies to attract and engage customers, and to generate incremental revenue. The incumbent is responsible for leading a team of approximately four (4) people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of campaigns to acquire and retain profitable Numismatic direct channel customers
- Establish program budgets, authorize program expenditures and verify the accuracy and completeness of all invoices for payment
- Actively collaborate with program stakeholders: Liaise with Customer Intelligence, Product Development, Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing, Sales, IT, Legal, Translation, etc. on implementation logistics such as launch dates, products, etc.
- Lead Marketing team of DM resources to ensure consistency of efforts
- Support delivery of the Corporation and Business line’s financial objectives
- Support the development of a segment strategy, plan, and measurement framework
- Ensure stakeholder and team alignment to objectives and goals
- Support the collaborative development of segment plans—including the coordination of segment-specific messaging, products and services, content, go-to-market programs—with a view to maximizing customer engagement and revenue
- Develop tools and processes to ensure efficiencies and the delivery of desired outcomes to support the success of the new model and value to stakeholders
- Accountability for cost centre and campaign budgets and reporting
- Employee engagement: Celebrate success and provide timely and appropriate feedback to direct reports, colleagues and direct management
- Measurement & reporting: Ongoing monitoring, analysis and results reporting of campaign data, including regular program evaluation, communication of key learning’s, areas for improvement, and new opportunities
- Brand stewardship: Ensure the consistent application and use of RCM brand attributes, identity and promise across all marketing platforms
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related experience
- 7-10 years marketing experience in a direct response role in a revenue generating environment
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience
- Experience in B2C marketing
- Experience in strategic marketing planning, media, direct response program development design, execution and reporting
- Highly adept in online and traditional marketing, and skilled in visual communications
- Highly experienced in digital direct response tactics and trends
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics or other BI reporting tools
- Broad marketing and strong business acumen
- Strong and demonstrated project/campaign management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Experienced with CRM, email deployment, online and print campaign technologies
- Sense of urgency
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate revenue results
- Performance and results focused
- Bilingual (English and French)
If you qualify for the mandatory requirements, and if the above describes your abilities and interests, please forward your resumé and cover letter in confidence to:
Royal Canadian Mint, Human Resources,
320 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0G8
Fax : (613) 998-0272
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Royal Canadian Mint promotes equity in employment: As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.