Fine Gold One Kilogram Coin - Maple Leaf Forever - Mintage: 30 (2012)
Previous coin sold out on launch day!
A very limited mintage of each coin will be available to coin collectors worldwide.
• 1 kilogram of fine gold (99.99% pure).
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited to 30 coins worldwide.
• Serrated edge and image relief adds to your coin’s uniqueness.
• A collecting opportunity not to be missed!
• Hand polished! The field (flat background) has a highly hand polished mirror-like finish.
A trilogy of maple leaves; the spirit of Canada’s national flag echoed in the leaf proudly centered in the foreground. Inspired by the iconic maple leaf design that has graced Canada’s one-cent circulation coin since 1937.
• Each coin is encapsulated and presented in a handsome Canadian maple wooden box lined with black flock, and protected by a customized sleeve.
• Your coin is accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.
A great way to own and cherish a treasured symbol of Canada. A very limited mintage of each coin is available to coin collectors worldwide. Order yours today!
You may also like
1/10 ounce Fine Gold Maple Leaf Coin - Mintage: 25000 (2012)
28 reviews$229.95 CAD
Fine Silver One-Kilogram Coin - Maple Leaf Forever - Mintage: 1200 (2012)
3 reviews$2,249.95 CAD
Fine Gold Coin - Sir Isaac Brock - Mintage: 1000 (2012)
4 reviews$2,799.95 CAD
14-Karat Gold Coin - 150th Anniversary of the Cariboo Gold Rush - Mintage: 2,500 (2012)
11 reviews$599.95 CAD
Pure Gold Coin - Vikings - Mintage: 3000 (2012)
20 reviews$1,199.95 CAD