25th Anniversary of the Loonie - Fine Silver Loonie (2012)
Unique soft matte finish for a special anniversary!
In 2012, the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Loonie - the iconic Canadian one-dollar coin bearing the image of the common loon. Own a piece of finely crafted history that you will admire and appreciate for years to come!
• A FIRST! A soft matte finish is applied to the entire field of your coin.
• NEW! Coin designed by Robert-Ralph Carmichael, the artist who designed the first Loonie coin.
• NEW! Depicts two loons instead of the usual one loon found on the circulation coin.
• Crafted in fine silver (99.99% pure) using the familiar 11-sided circulation loonie design.
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins worldwide.
Your coin features two common loons as they swim past the number "25;" one reflecting on the loonie’s past, the other looking towards its future. Embossed with the dates "1987–2012" to commemorate the Loonie’s 25th anniversary.
• Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized sleeve for the 25th anniversary of the Loonie.
Celebrate the Loonie’s 25th anniversary in fine silver with a unique soft matte finish.
Order yours today!
You may also like
Silver Dollar Specimen Set - 100th Anniversary of the Canadian Arctic Expedition (2013)
13 reviews$99.95 CAD
Special Edition Specimen Set - Black Bear Cubs - Mintage: 17500 (2013)
29 reviews$49.95 CAD
Specimen Set - Blue-winged Teal - 75th Anniversary of Ducks Unlimited Canada (2013)
48 reviews$49.95 CAD