The perfect gift for someone born in the Year of the Sheep!
The year 2015 is ruled by the Sheep. The creative Sheep personality embodies wealth, warmth and loveliness. Good things seem to come to the Sheep naturally because of its irresistibly good nature. The Sheep rarely speaks its mind. It will go with the flow and only object when things aren't going its way. Push too hard and it will react—decisively! The gregarious Sheep is an eternal romantic. It adores being showered with love and attention.
The Year of the Sheep also ruled 1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991 and 2003. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar. New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring—a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.
The perfect gift for someone born in the Year of the Sheep! Order your subscription today!
• Coins in your subscription include:
• $5 Fine Silver Coin- Year of the Sheep
• $5 Pure Gold Coin- Year of the Sheep
• $10 Fine Silver Coin- Year of the Sheep
• $15 Fine Silver Coin Lunar Lotus- Year of the Sheep
• $15 Fine Silver Coin- Year of the Sheep
• Receive a new Year of the Sheep coin each month for four payments of $118.29, and one fifth and final payment of $118.31.
• Price protection: You SAVE by paying the guaranteed price of each coin when you subscribe to the complete collection.
• Priority access: Avoid out-of-stock disappointment with guaranteed availability for every coin in your collection.
• Pay-as-you-go: Your credit card is charged only when each coin is shipped.
• A beautiful addition to your Chinese zodiac-themed collection.
Order your subscription today!
* Shipping and handling charges will apply to the individual coins. Subscription by credit card only. Your credit card will be charged as each coin is shipped. Subscription price for individual coins is subject to change.