1 oz. Fine Silver 10-Coin Subscription - Second World War Battlefront (2015)
Mintage: While Supplies Last
Canada and US only
3 per order
3 per order
STORE AVAILABILITY:Awaiting stock in store | Check Stock
A subscription of historical interest, order yours today!The first coin in your subscription pays tribute to Canada's role in the Battle of Britain with its depiction of a dogfight in the skies above Dover. At the helm of a Hawker Hurricane, a Canadian fighter pilot ascends higher after firing upon a Dornier Do 17Z – the enemy plane has seemingly dropped in altitude as a trail of dark smoke billows up from one of its engines. Well below these fighter planes, the background recreates England's beautiful southeastern coast, where the waters of the English Channel meet the famous White Cliffs of Dover.
This subscription depicts scenes from key battles in which Canadians bravely participated during the Second World War. Order yours today!
• First coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's commemorative Second World War Battlefront Series is The Battle of Britain (priced at $89.95). Other coins in your 10-coin subscription include
• The Battle for Hong Kong (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date October 2016
• The Battle of Dieppe (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date March 2017
• The Bombing War (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date September 2017
• The Battle of the Atlantic (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date March 2018
• The Battle for Sicily (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date September 2018
• Juno Beach on D-Day (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date March 2019
• The Battle of the Scheldt (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date September 2019
• The Liberation of the Netherlands (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date March 2020
• Victory Day (priced at $89.95) – expected ship date September 2020
• EFFIGY OF KING GEORGE VI: All coins feature the effigy of King George VI by T. H. Paget.
• Crafted of 99.99% fine silver, your coins are struck with fine details which showcase the Royal Canadian Mint's world-class artistry and skillful engraving.
• This subscription is a striking addition to any military or history-themed collection and a thoughtful gift for military-history enthusiasts.
• Your subscription is GST/HST exempt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a custom beauty box.
Order your coin today!
- Mintage While Supplies Last
- Composition99.99% pure silver
- Weight (g) 31.39
- Diameter (mm) 38
- Face value20 dollars
- ArtistVarious artists (reverse), T. H. Paget (obverse)